Friday, December 20, 2013

Merry Christmas Family and Friends

A Merry and Blessed Christmas to our family and friends!
Although this is a joyous season, we bring you a wonderful bluesy song from our son.
Santa's Wearin' Blue This Year, by George Johnson, featuring The Jordanaires. 
This song can be downloaded from iTunes for only .99 cents.


Last minute Christmas idea? George's current album, Still Pissed At Yoko is only $9.03 to download, and folks love his t-shirt and cap.
By the way, Victoria Jackson from Saturday Night Live, loves George's creative work.
 
His first album, George Johnson featuring The Jordanaires and The Memphis Horns can be downloaded, or purchase a hard copy from GeorgeJohnson.com.
Enjoy!

7 comments:

Sherri B. said...

Hi Diana! I loved Georges son the first time I heard it. I am going to forward this post up to my hubby (he's still in Anacortes until Sunday) so he can do the itunes thing.
Have a very Blessed and Merry Christmas. xo

Mary Howell Cromer said...

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours dear Diana, and a very Blessed New Year~

Tatyana@MySecretGarden said...

Lovely! And I love Yoko, too!
Merry Christmas, Diana!

Sam Hoffer @ My Carolina Kitchen said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Diana.
Sam

GRACE PETERSON said...

Hi Diana. I'm late in wishing you the merriest of Christmases. I hope you're doing well and got water restored. I hope at some point you'll write a post about which plants did and didn't suffer from the arctic blast. I've been noticing a steady decline in some plants that looked fine directly after the thaw. Viburnum davidii and Cotoneaster lacteus for example.

Have a wonderful New Year my friend. We simply must get together in 2014!!

Southern Lady said...

I love his voice!!! Hope your Christmas was blessed! -Carla

april said...

Hi Diana -
I haven't been on blogs in a long time. But Sam was just telling some friends about you the other day - good things of course. I just thought I'd check in on you and say hello. :)

-april