Monday, January 1, 2007

Just A Little About Me

This blog is basically about gardening, one love among many - first loves of course being my husband, our 5 children and 3 grandchildren. Over the past 17 years my husband and I nurtured several acres from "unbridled" to a place we love to share with family and friends. I hope you will join us one evening as we stroll along the garden paths.

Additionally, I love to cook, so I will share an occasional recipe, something I don't often use in written form; but anything I do share with you, I'll be sure to document the measurements as I cook, so you can try it if it sounds like something you would enjoy.

My photographs are currently being taken with my Canon Powershot SX20; I do very little editing other than occasionally cropping, and I do not use Photoshop.

We will also share some of our fun travels. Thank you for joining us and do please leave a comment... we appreciate and love our neighbors.(The photos and words on this site are mine and may not be copied without permission. Thank you.)