Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

To my mother, Rose

Beautiful and glorious is this Sunday morn!
In the coolness of the fragrant garden

so colorful and alive

an early walk along the paths

we strolled together when last you came,

and still I hear your voice.
So many years have passed

yet on this day I weep
as I miss you so
But I rejoice!

for within me lies your love and undying spirit

Nothing can replace that mother's love. ~ Diana




"When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight. " ~ Kahlil Gibran


To my children: "A Mother holds her children's hands for a while...their hearts forever” (author unknown)

I honor and celebrate this day. To all of you I share a message sent to me from a very dear friend:
"From one mother to another. Much love on Mother's Day."