Saturday, December 10, 2011

Gift For You _ 5 Years

First and foremost, Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!

Time does fly when you're having fun. This week marks 5 years since I entered the cyberworld with my first blog post and with discussions that followed on many things, a potpourri of economic and market issues, genealogy, travel, garden... and from that I found my voice as Voice In The Garden evolved. Thus, in the spirit of the holidays I'd like to do something fun and put a smile on someone's face.

Many years ago I had a Limited Edition made from two of my original paintings, The Train Station and The Eliot. They are signed and numbered fine art prints. Two years ago I gave away The Train Station in celebration of three years, and today I would like to offer either one or the other.

Art is a very personal thing and therefore not everyone is interested in a particular theme or style of painting. However, should you have an interest in participating in the drawing, simply leave a comment telling me which one you would prefer should you be the winner.

The Train Station

Image size......................... 20 5/8" by 17"
Paper size ......................... 25" x 22"

Unmatted and unframed
on museum quality acid free paper

Based on original oil 34" x 28"


The Eliot

Image size.............................. 18" by 24"
Paper size .............................. 22" x 29"

Unmatted and unframed
on museum quality acid free paper

Based on original oil 30" x 40"

Leave a comment by Monday, December 19 and a winner will be chosen at random. I will mail it right after Christmas.

This is a gift from me to you and my way of saying thank you for being such a wonderful community of thoughtful people and bringing an added dimension to my life.

PS: Don't forget, George has 2 songs currently available to listen and download: georgejohnson, and his Debut soon-to-be-released album, here, GeorgeJohnson.com which can be listened to in case you want to order. Some great music!