Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Gift For You

In the spirit of Christmas and the holidays I'd like to do something fun and put a smile on someone's face. Additionally it was exactly 3 years ago (December 13, 2006) that I entered the cyber world with my first blog and discussions on many things, a potpourri of economic and stock market issues... what was I thinking?... genealogy, travel, garden... and from that evolved my Voice In The Garden. So this is a gift from me to you. Isn't that the way it's supposed to work? ;)

Some years ago I had a Limited Edition made from several of my paintings. They are hand signed and numbered, and I thought it would be fun to give away one of the fine art prints. Art is a very personal thing and therefore not everyone is interested in "The Train Station", and for many this theme would not suit their decor. However, should you have an interest in participating in the drawing, simply state "put my name in the hat" or something similar.

Image size......................... 20 5/8" by 17"
Paper size ......................... 25" x 22"

Unmatted and unframed
on museum quality acid free paper

Based on original oil 34" x 28"

Leave a comment by Friday, December 19 and a winner will be chosen at random. I will mail it right after Christmas.

This is my way of saying thank you for being such a wonderful community of thoughtful people and bringing added joy to my life.