Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Caution On Comments Section

I would suggest that we each take a look at our blogs relative to "comments". I have seen and therefore warned several of you about "anonymous" spammers posting on your older dated blogs. After a week or two of writing, we generally don't go back to older posts and look at the comments. In the past, if I read a particular post in which I had further interest, I would check the follow-up comments be sent to my email address; that is why I have become aware of these spammers. I cannot imagine the mentality of the person who spends his or her time posting such things as forex sites on garden blogs.

I'm sorry I don't know about the other formats, but a suggestion for blogspot.com users would be to review your comments under settings. If you have not already done so, you might consider making a change so that only registered users can post verses anyone (which includes anonymous). Below that be sure to double check your comment moderation.

We take pride in our work, and my take: I don't understand someone wanting to post a comment but remain incognito.

Is that not the best photo I've taken? (wink)